What will you do if the Email in your iPhone is not working?
Users prefer to use smartphones now days because they can help you to be in touch with almost everyone through text, phone call, email and chat as well as social media. But what if the email in your smartphone is not working and you are supposed to send a project to your supervisor due to gmail account login problem, well that can be frustrating.
Several reasons including gmail account login problem are there that can cause your email account not to work in the smartphone. The email accounts in the iPhone can display a number of strange problems including denial to accept incoming mail and issues regaining new mail, with the “Last updated” status message presenting an old time.
Listed below are some of the tips that can help you in resolving these email like gmail account login problem in your iPhone:
- Check the internet connection of your mobile; if there is no internet connection there you will obviously not be able to get access to your email account. Moreover, make sure that your smartphone is not in Airplane mode as this can block the network connection.
- In case you want to fix the issue quickly, you can quit and re-launch the app. This can be done by double clicking on your iPhone Home button and find mail once the multitasking view appears. After this, in order to quit the mail, swipe mail up and off the screen. Then on the Home button click and tap the mail app to get it re-launched.
- Now, once you have established a strong internet connection and have re-launched the Mail app, then your next step is to restart the phone.
- Make sure that your phone has the latest version of the operating system. Many times it has been found that just by updating the operating system several major and minor problems have been solved.
- If all these above mentioned steps do not solve the problem, there may be the problem with the settings of the email account. A wrongly entered username, server address, or password when setting up the account on your phone, will prevent you from receiving mail. If this is the case, then get the email account deleted and add a new email account with the correct information.
The experts at google customer service phone number say that at times the gmail account login problem does not lie with the iPhone but with the email server which you are using to download the mails. In case of the email server problem, you will have to wait for some time so that the issue can get fixed or else you can reach the experts at gmail technical support number who can let you know what needs to be done.